Please login here to view this item's SX National Grid Reference Number.
0 (0%) of Registered Dartefacters have visited this item.
Note: This is a very rough approximation of this item’s location.
Reference: Information kindly supplied by Steve Grigg on Facebook Dartmoor 365 Group. Thanks also to Louise Allerton for starting the conversation.
‘Steve Grigg: From memory, it’s about 100-200m SE(ish) from the tor near (or on side) of a shallow path/gully. It’s an easy find and not hidden. Good luck.’
- Refreshments, Facilities & Accomodation
- PUDC (Paignton Urban District Council) Boundary Stones, Venford Reservoir, Holne Moor
- Named Tors, Hills & Outcrops (for Baggers!)
- WD (War Department) Stones
- Tinners' Huts
- Dewey Hills
- Stone Circles
- Car Parks
- Prehistoric Sites
- Stone Rows
- Standing Stones
- Historic Sites
- Land Features
- PCWW 1917 Markers
- Water Features
- Dartmoor 365 Map
- Trig Points (Trigs that can still be found!)
- PCWW 1919 Markers
- PCWW 1932 Markers
- Apple Crushers
- Hut Circles