CL (Cornydon Luxmore) Boundstone

Please login here to view this item's SX National Grid Reference Number.

2 (0%) of Registered Dartefacters have visited this item. They are: Peter Brooks, Karin B

This stone relates to the Cornydon Luxmore family who purchased an eighth part of the Manor of Okehampton in 1759, including Okehampton Park and who held the Manorial Rolls of the Court of Okehampton for the years 1581 to 1759. ……… In the years 1790 to 1796 Cornydon Luxmore was Mayor of Okehampton. (David Brewer (2002), Dartmoor Boundary Markers, Halsgrove)

Map loading...it may take a few seconds
  • Refreshments, Facilities & Accomodation Refreshments, Facilities & Accomodation
  • PUDC (Paignton Urban District Council) Boundary Stones, Venford Reservoir, Holne Moor PUDC (Paignton Urban District Council) Boundary Stones, Venford Reservoir, Holne Moor
  • Named Tors, Hills & Outcrops (for Baggers!) Named Tors, Hills & Outcrops (for Baggers!)
  • WD (War Department) Stones WD (War Department) Stones
  • Tinners' Huts Tinners' Huts
  • Millstones Millstones
  • Cists Cists
  • Dewey Hills Dewey Hills
  • B.M.s B.M.s
  • Historic Sites Historic Sites
  • Prehistoric Sites Prehistoric Sites
  • Stone Rows Stone Rows
  • Stone Circles Stone Circles
  • Car Parks Car Parks
  • Standing Stones Standing Stones
  • Land Features Land Features
  • Crosses Crosses
  • PCWW 1917 Markers PCWW 1917 Markers
  • Water Features Water Features
  • Dartmoor 365 Map Dartmoor 365 Map
  • Trig Points (Trigs that can still be found!) Trig Points (Trigs that can still be found!)
  • PCWW 1919 Markers PCWW 1919 Markers
  • PCWW 1932 Markers PCWW 1932 Markers
  • Hut Circles Hut Circles
  • Apple Crushers Apple Crushers

Nearby Dartefacts and Squares: 124

Less than 1 km

1 km

2 km

3 km

4 km