Please login here to view this item's SX National Grid Reference Number.
2 (0%) of Registered Dartefacters have visited this item. They are: Dave Hamnett, Mike Jeffery
Location: An inscribed stone in the tarmac surface of the seating area just outside the bar area, to the right of the main reception looking at the front of the hotel.
Notes: Henry Trinaman was one of the Saracens Head Managers from 1893-1917. The Saracens Head went on to become The Two Bridges Hotel .
Reference: Dave Hamnett with research assistance from the Two Bridges Hotel staff.
- Refreshments, Facilities & Accomodation
- PUDC (Paignton Urban District Council) Boundary Stones, Venford Reservoir, Holne Moor
- Named Tors, Hills & Outcrops (for Baggers!)
- WD (War Department) Stones
- Tinners' Huts
- Dewey Hills
- Historic Sites
- Prehistoric Sites
- Standing Stones
- Stone Rows
- Car Parks
- Stone Circles
- Land Features
- PCWW 1917 Markers
- Water Features
- Dartmoor 365 Map
- Trig Points (Trigs that can still be found!)
- PCWW 1919 Markers
- PCWW 1932 Markers
- Apple Crushers
- Hut Circles