Please login here to view this item's SX National Grid Reference Number.
4 (0%) of Registered Dartefacters have visited this item. They are: The_greenman, MoorlandWalker, Max Piper, Amanda Ellus
Many thanks to Charlie Massey for providing the six-figure coordinates of this Boundary Stone (via Twitter!) Hopefully I will be out that way soon to record the exact location.
The map mentions a ‘stone post’ at Foxes’ Holt? (corrected spelling ‘Holt’ not ‘Halt’ courtesy of Anthony Francis-Jones).
The 365 location grid reference corrected is nearby.
Update: Paul Buck, Moorland Walker has written an excellent blog post on this stone and three others, providing grid references for all of them. Link here.
- Refreshments, Facilities & Accomodation
- PUDC (Paignton Urban District Council) Boundary Stones, Venford Reservoir, Holne Moor
- Named Tors, Hills & Outcrops (for Baggers!)
- WD (War Department) Stones
- Tinners' Huts
- Dewey Hills
- Prehistoric Sites
- Car Parks
- Stone Rows
- Stone Circles
- Standing Stones
- Historic Sites
- Land Features
- PCWW 1917 Markers
- Water Features
- Dartmoor 365 Map
- Trig Points (Trigs that can still be found!)
- PCWW 1919 Markers
- PCWW 1932 Markers
- Apple Crushers
- Hut Circles