Please login here to view this item's SX National Grid Reference Number.
3 (0%) of Registered Dartefacters have visited this item. They are: Max Piper, dartefact, The_greenman
Years ago I squatted in here cooking up a mess tin of beans or ravioli.
The rain was sleeting down, it was winter, I think there might have been hail.
As bad as it sounds I wish I was back there again.
- Refreshments, Facilities & Accomodation
- PUDC (Paignton Urban District Council) Boundary Stones, Venford Reservoir, Holne Moor
- Named Tors, Hills & Outcrops (for Baggers!)
- WD (War Department) Stones
- Tinners' Huts
- Dewey Hills
- Prehistoric Sites
- Car Parks
- Stone Rows
- Stone Circles
- Standing Stones
- Historic Sites
- Land Features
- PCWW 1917 Markers
- Water Features
- Dartmoor 365 Map
- Trig Points (Trigs that can still be found!)
- PCWW 1919 Markers
- PCWW 1932 Markers
- Apple Crushers
- Hut Circles