Easy, 3 km / 1.9 miles, 50 m total ascent
This walk does not enter any of the Military Firing Ranges.
THIS PAGE: UNDER DEVELOPMENT
So this is my walk to Cuckoo Rock..
- Refreshments, Facilities & Accomodation
- PUDC (Paignton Urban District Council) Boundary Stones, Venford Reservoir, Holne Moor
- Named Tors, Hills & Outcrops (for Baggers!)
- WD (War Department) Stones
- Tinners' Huts
- Dewey Hills
- Historic Sites
- Stone Rows
- Stone Circles
- Prehistoric Sites
- Car Parks
- Standing Stones
- Land Features
- PCWW 1917 Markers
- Water Features
- Dartmoor 365 Map
- Trig Points (Trigs that can still be found!)
- PCWW 1919 Markers
- PCWW 1932 Markers
- Hut Circles
- Apple Crushers
more information about the route will go here..
Dartefacts to be visited on this walk..