The Dartmoor map below geographically locates the main named item for each of the '365' pages of John Hayward's book 'Dartmoor 365' (1991).
Please note that you will require to purchase the book to properly locate all the additional items listed on each page - this site does not provide the actual content of the individual pages which are of a published and therefore copyright book. These items also show the D365 Mapicon and Darticon. Since the original publication of the book in 1991, two more editions have been published by Rob Hayward (son of John Hayward); more information can be sought on the Dartmoor 365 website.
Extra "Dartmoor 365" Data Lists and Information:
- 365 Tick-List (in code order)
- 365 Tick-List (in name order)
- Top 365 Squares: The most visited 'Dartmoor 365' Squares - (according to the website data).
- Top 365 Dartefacters: Registered Users listed in order of the number of 365 Squares they have 'bagged'.
- Facebook: Dartmoor 365 Group: A Facebook group, set up and run by Anthony Francis-Jones, where Dartmoor Explorers share photos, stories and information about their Dartmoor 365 adventures. The rule is: ‘Always type the square(s) visited at the beginning of every Post’.